• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Green
  3. All Specific Japanese writing systems used?

User Info: Blackmoat

Blackmoat
3 years ago#1
I tried asking a question, but can't see it yet, so just in case it doesn't show up, Here's what I mean: I hear that All/Most main dialogue is Hiragana, the names are in Katakana. Are these the only ones they use, or is there any Kanji, or any others? Which ones should one trying to fully understand learn? Is it the same with Gen 2 games, such as Crystal? BONUS QUESTION: WARNING: COMPLICATED: If a Japanese gen 1+2 game were linked on different US Gameboy Advanced SPs, would the save data be corrupted, or could they trade temporarily?

User Info: Magnemon

Magnemon
3 years ago#2
Yes that's true and no Kanji exist in the games at all. As far as the trading goes between them, it should work no differently as the systems are not region locked. A classmate had a japanese copy of Gold and traded between that and a Gen 1 game and it worked on a US system.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Green
  3. All Specific Japanese writing systems used?
  • Topic Archived