• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
  3. (spoilers) What made Digital Devil Saga 2 a Digital Devil Trauma 2 for me

User Info: Ternasyl

Ternasyl
3 years ago#1
Meganada. I hate the battle with him soooooo much. Just when I thought I got the hang of it, he actually started charging and using his attacks during the same turn, utterly wasting the last half a hour I spent fighting him (I had ). Can you guys give me any tips for going against him? I already have Void Phys and Drain Elec, I'm spamming him with mind-charged reincarnates when his shell is open and with mind-charged, amplified and boosted Agidynes when his shell is closed. I'm also power-charging Mind Screams whenever his shell is open, I simply don't have better phys attacks and don't really want to grind mantras.
The "have I spoiled myself?" guy strikes again!!

User Info: DemyX3087

DemyX3087
3 years ago#2
Ternasyl posted...
Meganada. I hate the battle with him soooooo much. Just when I thought I got the hang of it, he actually started charging and using his attacks during the same turn, utterly wasting the last half a hour I spent fighting him (I had ). Can you guys give me any tips for going against him? I already have Void Phys and Drain Elec, I'm spamming him with mind-charged reincarnates when his shell is open and with mind-charged, amplified and boosted Agidynes when his shell is closed. I'm also power-charging Mind Screams whenever his shell is open, I simply don't have better phys attacks and don't really want to grind mantras.

Use debilitate combo (mind charge + any debuff) and the opposite combo, charge I believe it's called (mind charge + any buff) and use the ring that allows you to use combos at the cost of 1 turn. Also when he has his shell open he has a set pattern of attacks so pay attention to what he does. The first time it's always the hardest but I killed him without any issue the second time on hard.
R.I.P. Green Biker Dude 21XX-21XX
English is not my first language.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
  3. (spoilers) What made Digital Devil Saga 2 a Digital Devil Trauma 2 for me
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A