• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors Online
  3. So apparently they're eventually updating the system to DW7.

User Info: Fear_Awakens

Fear_Awakens
6 years ago#1
I can't link it, mostly because I read this a while ago and never saved the website, but apparently at some point, DWO will have a patch that will update it to have graphics and characters from DW7, as well as the weapons and weapon-swap system in place, and will be called DWO Hyper, in theory. This could be a crock, for all I know. I do not know if Aeria servers would get this patch, though, and I kind of hope they do, because as much as I love being a raging wino who gets stronger the more he drinks, I kind of which I could have two weapons equipped at a time, because sometimes you just want a different weapon for a different situation. One for mobs, another for officers or towers/siege weapons/different flask boosts...

This is also apparently not coming to Western servers until 2014, though, so... bit premature to post it here. Not that I think anybody is going to see this, much less read it, but just in case somebody else comes to this ghost board... here you go. A heads-up from me.

...Yup.
"Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness." - Masamune Date

User Info: blasster

blasster
6 years ago#2
Should anyone come to this board, chances are they already know about Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z.
Anticipating: Ace Attorney 5.
Playing: DeSu OC, FE Waifu Awakening, FE PoR & RD.

User Info: bigshot2000

bigshot2000
6 years ago#3
blasster posted...
Should anyone come to this board, chances are they already know about Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z.

well, that's news to me, but then again i only discovered DW:O since merging my ijji acc three days ago, so natch.
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors Online
  3. So apparently they're eventually updating the system to DW7.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A