• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow of the Colossus
  3. The Colossus Help Topic 2.0 ***MASSIVE SPOILERS***

User Info: deadlyavocado

deadlyavocado
6 years ago#171
I had never played and beaten all of the time attacks until this most recent ps3 version, but I've discovered a great many secrets that I dont see posted anywhere even in old archived topics on these boards...

there is a jump stab one can perform on at least every horizontal weak point of a colossus. by jumping in the air and pressing square and r1 at the same time you do a downward jump stab that does the damage of a fully charged stab instantly... needless to say this will help everyone with time attacks. I only recently learned of it and completed it on the ps3 hd collection without it as a result... as it seems many have.

User Info: Bluharvest

Bluharvest
4 years ago#172
Saved from Larry
||| http://lostfacts.net/ |||

User Info: Garquill

Garquill
4 years ago#173
deadlyavocado posted...
I had never played and beaten all of the time attacks until this most recent ps3 version, but I've discovered a great many secrets that I dont see posted anywhere even in old archived topics on these boards...

there is a jump stab one can perform on at least every horizontal weak point of a colossus. by jumping in the air and pressing square and r1 at the same time you do a downward jump stab that does the damage of a fully charged stab instantly... needless to say this will help everyone with time attacks. I only recently learned of it and completed it on the ps3 hd collection without it as a result... as it seems many have.

2 years late, but literally everyone knew of this and was always the typical way to do the final stab of the run and sometimes other stabs. Sequentially it's slower because it takes forever for the animation to end, but it's good as the killing stab.
http://i.imgur.com/WRuboBm.jpg
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow of the Colossus
  3. The Colossus Help Topic 2.0 ***MASSIVE SPOILERS***
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
READ THIS before postingjokujokujoku2696/5 12:29AM