• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow of the Colossus
  3. The Colossus Help Topic 2.0 ***MASSIVE SPOILERS***

User Info: brunoeldiablo

brunoeldiablo
11 years ago#151
Hey Thanks for the tip.
#4 down and out on the very first try.
Now I'm set.

User Info: frg555

frg555
11 years ago#152
also interested in how to do the "launching" trick. is it just a matter of releasing R1 and pressing jump at the right time? much thanks in advance

User Info: Helix snake

Helix snake
11 years ago#153
How the hell can you jump on Valus's head? He doesn't lower it enough!
Accept Nintendo as your benevolent rulers or PAY THE PRICE.

User Info: Helix snake

Helix snake
11 years ago#154
3) After stabbing the knee, you can run around and jump on the face.

OK, that right there is a ****ing LIE. That is IMPOSSIBLE.
Accept Nintendo as your benevolent rulers or PAY THE PRICE.

User Info: 7540

11 years ago#155

Helix_Snake posted...
3) After stabbing the knee, you can run around and jump on the face.

OK, that right there is a ****ing LIE. That is IMPOSSIBLE.

Not entirely impossible. There's a vid on YouTube of someone doing it.

btw, help with #9 in Time Attack. I'm trying to find a way to get on him without the use of the geysers. I remember seeing my cousin do it differently. He stood up on Agro and approached #9 from the side. He then had a good enough run to launch himself onto the grips (the way you get up to him). Has anyone tried this yet?

User Info: Gmr_Leon

Gmr_Leon
10 years ago#156
Question unrelated to the tips or anything. Where did you find the names for the colossi? Are they in-game?

User Info: jokujokujoku

jokujokujoku
10 years ago#157
There's a list in the other sticky. The names were on the inside cover of the soundtrack, or something like that.

User Info: Aluevius_E

Aluevius_E
10 years ago#158
I've got a good method for getting onto number 13. Ride towards it on the horse at full speed and watch where you're going. Stop and shoot the three air sacks. Now ride after it again and once it's wings are low enough to grab slow down to the second fastest speed and 13 will slow down as well. Stand up on the horse and get into position by a wing and then jump off onto the colossus. If release R1 right after as you jump (not before or you'll sit down) you jump further but press it again as soon as you touch the wing or you won't grab on. I find that easier than trying to get on the wing at full speed. Climb up the wing but don't try and get onto the body until 13 raises it's wing. You can succeed but it's easy to fall off and not worth the risk unless you want to get there quickly.
Are you Dormin? I was told that in this place at the ends of the world there exists a being who can control the souls of the dead.

User Info: massifer

massifer
10 years ago#159
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Geev

Geev
10 years ago#160
Where is the 2nd lizard @ F4? I found the one at the temple, but I can't locate the 2nd.
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow of the Colossus
  3. The Colossus Help Topic 2.0 ***MASSIVE SPOILERS***
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
READ THIS before postingjokujokujoku2696/5 12:29AM