• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow of the Colossus
  3. READ THIS before posting

User Info: Naoki-Kashima

Naoki-Kashima
6 years ago#261
Hello guys all good ?...

Is there a way to get closer to the shadow of the Black bird in the desert ?...

Tks in advance ^^.

User Info: Kotomo

Kotomo
5 years ago#262
Hello, I call into the chamber.

Echoes.

I walk past the shrine, out on to the terrace overlooking the Forbidden Lands. A hawk is flying in the distance, a faint, soaring dot.

How long have I been here, now? I ask myself, wondering. And will I ever leave?

I look to the south. I cannot see it over the mountains, but I can hear the distant roar of the ocean, the hiss of its waves battering the white cliffs, all of it whispering through the canyons, sweeping across the fields.

No, a voice says, and I think it is my own.

You are home.
An unfamiliar voice responds

User Info: earvcunanan

earvcunanan
4 years ago#264
Hello
~~
~~
There's a weird Item glitch in my game. I created a separate save file in slot 10, one that I would mess around with, but slot 1 was my main. I made the seperate save after getting 4 time attack items, and after getting all of them in my main save slot, I decided to do the same for save slot 10. No matter how many colossi I I beat, I don't gain any items. It doesn't affect me much because I already have all the items in a different save, but I would love to know what causes the glitch.
I know now, without a doubt, that Kingdom Hearts... is the best game series ever! - hisroyalbonkess

User Info: falconesque

falconesque
3 years ago#266
It's "separate" (there's a rat in separate). "Seperate" is the internet's number 1 most frequent misspelling. Ever. :j

hisroyalbonkess posted...
don't gain any items.

Are you going over to the pool and picking them up?

How long has it been between those two saves? Not unusual to load an old save, find what you're looking for, and not remember how you got it wayback then. Been there, all right; who hasn't.

P.S. It's not a "READ THIS" sorta F.A.Q. issue at this late date. Sorry if you've tried topics that no one saw in time to answer.
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
(edited 3 years ago)

User Info: jokujokujoku

jokujokujoku
3 years ago#267
hisroyalbonkess posted...
There's a weird Item glitch in my game. I created a separate save file in slot 10, one that I would mess around with, but slot 1 was my main. I made the seperate save after getting 4 time attack items, and after getting all of them in my main save slot, I decided to do the same for save slot 10. No matter how many colossi I I beat, I don't gain any items. It doesn't affect me much because I already have all the items in a different save, but I would love to know what causes the glitch.

It seems most likely that you fell victim to the rather odd way the developers handled the unlocking of items. Rather than tie the unlocking of items to the number of time-trials that have been checked off on that save file, they instead tied it to the number of time-trials completed on that playthrough.

This means that if you beat the first 8 time-trials and then beat story, on your next playthrough you would have to complete 10 time-trials to unlock the 5th item. Even though the first 8 are still checked off, once you start a new playthrough the game thinks you're back to 0. This issue is actually mentioned briefly in the 2nd post of this topic.

I imagine you won't see this as it's been nearly a year since you posted about the issue, but it's here if you ever do check back.
So I ended up coming back after all.

Looking back, I could've worded my situation better. I've beaten all 16 Colossi in TA mode on save slot #10 but there was no cutscene leading to the pool and no items available for me to pick up.

Doesn't bother me now, though. Been playing the everliving crap out of the PS4 version and loving almost every second of it.
I'm Riding The Gravy Train.

User Info: Skullkrusher

Skullkrusher
3 months ago#269
yeah
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon! - Sho Minamimoto
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow of the Colossus
  3. READ THIS before posting
  • Post New Message