You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  3. To anyone playing Vanilla on pc with KOTN and SI installed.

User Info: gamerdude535

gamerdude535
4 months ago#1
I need assistance from anyone who’s got a vanilla install of the game and expansons. I recently got a great deal on the GOTY edition for my Xbox 360 at Walmart after having previously played it on a laptop I have that’s for years now having issues with the cpu getting too hot too quick. Haven’t gotten around to having the issue fixed and can’t get a new computer currently lol and been missing this game

I ran into an issue and that Orc guy in Skingrad that you buy that house from died due to an old bug that was left in.

I was able to borrow access to a flash drive and a laptop and I need someone that I can email a copy of my save to for them to boot up that save and use console commands to resurrect said Npc and teleport him to me since I can’t even find the body. Then Save and send me back that save with said Npc alive and well. Posted on the official Bethesda Forums and haven’t heard back from anyone as of yet.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: gamerdude535

gamerdude535
4 months ago#2
Bump

User Info: WarDog2016

WarDog2016
3 months ago#3
Lol
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  3. To anyone playing Vanilla on pc with KOTN and SI installed.