• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue
  3. mackerel sashimi recipe glitch in the scrapbook?

User Info: Capri chan

Capri chan
6 years ago#1
I have everything in the scrapbook except for number 22 in the recipe section. Various searches show this to be "Mackerel Sashimi," made with Mackerel, Chives, Purple Bean, and prepared Raw.

Every time I try to make it, I get "Mackrel Sashimi" (that exact spelling), and the custom picture. But when I check the scrapbook, I still have a blank entry!

Is this a glitch? Does anyone else have this problem? Is the recipe wrong?
~C-chan
You must have bananas in your ears!

User Info: Keaton64

Keaton64
6 years ago#2
I once had this same problem, though the reason it messed up for me was because I tried making multiple meals at once. Try cooking the sashimi by itself if you're not already. For some reason, the game won't place a newly created recipe in the book if it is cooked in succession with something else.

I deleted my Skye file to make another Keith file, so I can't check it, but I can go through my list of recipes later if you're still having trouble.

User Info: Capri chan

Capri chan
6 years ago#3
Ah, I may have it permanently glitched then. I remember making it with another meal, and I was so happy to have FINALLY gotten chives that I didn't bother to double-check the scrapbook. When the recipe wasn't there later, I just assumed I had accidentally screwed up my quicksave.

I'm assuming this is the reason it won't work alone now.

At least I know it's just bad programming, and not me messing up.

Thanks for responding.
~C-chan
You must have bananas in your ears!
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue
  3. mackerel sashimi recipe glitch in the scrapbook?
  • Topic Archived