• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nicole62

nicole62
6 years ago#1
I'm just doing all the different escapes and are now trying the crate one. I'm sure that I should go into number 7 but it's not there! I tried number 4 but then sit there. Also not sure how it works. If you go into the right crate, does it end straight away or is there a specific time when the crates are picked up?

In the walkthrough the numbers go like
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

The 7 8 9 are the first ones when you come in? Or are they at the back?

User Info: Keaton64

Keaton64
6 years ago#2
You have to arrive in the warehouse and get in the right crate before midnight. This is the midnight of the day PRIOR that the crate is going to be shipped out. Arrive at the hideout the day BEFORE the crate will be shipped so you can sneak in during the night. Quicksave is your friend.

At least I think this is how it goes. It's been awhile since I figured out how to do it on my 2nd Keith file. If you didn't see the crate you needed, you arrived after it already shipped out. Once you climb in the crate, wait until midnight, then the ending will start automatically.

nicole62
6 years ago#3
Ah I see, thank you. That's the problem then as midnight passes while I'm trying to sneak in. I'll have to improvise a bit. I have quicksaved when I got to the hide-out but I need to start again and then sleep in the cave first as I haven't got enough time bringing Skye and getting there before midnight.

nicole62
6 years ago#4
I leave the cave on day 139 and get to the hide out at around 11pm. I make it into the warehouse before midnight but the crate is gone.
I've tried to wait until day 140 starts and then wait until it's night and go into the warehouse, but the crate is still gone.
I assume that's the crate I need to get into as it's number 7 that's gone. I've tried other crates but no cigar.
Any ideas of what to do next? Did anyone else experience a crate missing?

User Info: Keaton64

Keaton64
6 years ago#5
It might be that you have to arrive a day earlier. You find out the day the crate will arrive at its destination, but it gets shipped the day before. So you should actually arrive the day before the crate gets shipped, which is 2 days before the crate should arrive at its destination. So instead of getting there on day 139, get there on day 138 and get in the crate before midnight. (which may be impossible for you depending on your saves, so you may have to wait until another crate is going to be shipped.

nicole62
6 years ago#6
Yes it's impossible for me to go back to day 138. I think I'll play a few days on and then go there again and see what will happen. I might even go up there and spy on the boss again and then go the next day.

nicole62
6 years ago#7
I have figured out what happened. I didn't realise that when you hear which crate is going to be shipped out, you only have 3 days to get to the crate mentioned. With the other endings, you can go whenever you're ready but not with the crates. That's why crate number 7 is already gone lol. I'm going to try and see if I can get there in time now.

nicole62
6 years ago#8
Yeh done it now and you have to get into the crate 2 days before. I worked out that the shipping was on day 145 and got into the crate just before midnight on day 143. Made it with 5 min to spare lol.
  • Topic Archived