• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue
  3. What does Keith's affection do?

User Info: Minarinaga

Minarinaga
8 years ago#1
I'm sure it has it's benefits, but I'm not sure what they are. Is it that he builds stuff/brings home better stuff/ makes better progress? I have pretty much no way of knowing short of playing another game and being rude the whole time. I was hoping someone already did that or something.

Thanks!
DVD killed the video star

User Info: nicole62

nicole62
8 years ago#2
I think that it will make him bring home better things. I'm not sure though as I'm still playing as keith.
Do you have any idea where exactly you caught the Japanese Huchen? I know to the North in the grasslands but I can not catch it. Been trying for days now in rain and sun :(

User Info: Minarinaga

Minarinaga
8 years ago#3
Sorry for the late reply; Holiday time. And I didn't mention anything about a Huchen, nor do I know anything. Sorry again.
DVD killed the video star

User Info: Keaton64

Keaton64
8 years ago#4
A good method for catching rare fish is to spear out the crucians & sillaginoids. Keeping spearing until no more fish show up, then use the fishing rod to catch the rare fish that are left. You can only catch a certain number of fish per day though, so quick save before doing this.

After spearing, you'll only have a few more fish left to catch before they all disappear for the remainder of the day. I can't remember if this applies to all areas or just the area you're currently fishing in. From what I recall, the Huchen is located near the top of the river in the grasslands.
Ultra Moon IGN: Selene
FC: 0387-8891-8834

User Info: nicole62

nicole62
8 years ago#5
Yeh I caught it in the end. Flipping nightmare. That explains why all of a sudden you don't catch any more fish. I wasn't aware that you can only catch a certain number of fish per day.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue
  3. What does Keith's affection do?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A