• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue
  3. This goat should be beaten into submission (+ Milking)

User Info: Minarinaga

Minarinaga
8 years ago#1
Getting the milk is worth it, but damn. I can't figure out why this goat is so mad. I understand that it's wild, but I've had it for over two weeks, and surely it can calm down now.

Anyway, I also wanted to share my technique for milking, because it was quite hard to figure out.

Grab the teat near the palm of the hand, and pull down PAST the teat about a hand length. A steady stream of milk should flow. If you have the left teat, aim it just to the right of the center of the bottle/bucket. You should quickly see the bottle filling up.
Don't pull the teat too long; I usually let go when I see the goat's face steam once out of the corner of my eye. Maybe one second or less.

And the goat is just mad. It will get angry and kick you even if you do nothing- you're on a time limit.

I've also found a nice recipe, even though it isn't listed under "Recipes" in the scrap book.

Boil:
Milk
Freshwater Clam/short neck
Yellow Bud (soup stock)

It says it's "creamed bottled milk stew", and it's alright when Keith won't bring home jack after staring at a lake until 5 am.
DVD killed the video star
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue
  3. This goat should be beaten into submission (+ Milking)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A