• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue
  3. fish and the puzzles

User Info: nicole62

nicole62
8 years ago#21
There's no short cut to the hide out is there? Do I have to go through the puzzle rooms every time I have to go to the hide out? I seem to be able to go through the opposite door in the last area after puzzle 9 to get to the start of the ruins but can't seem to do it the other way around. Just checking whether I'm missing something.

User Info: Rainmaker59

Rainmaker59
8 years ago#22
Yes, there's a shortcut through the ruins that let's you by-pass all the puzzle rooms (after they've been solved). That door opposite the exit in the last room takes you through it. Iirc you have to jump to get through the doorway when taking the shortcut through the ruins towards the hideout.
3DS FC: 2406-6454-1922 / Amy@Cascadia/ACNL Dream Address 4000-4495-1061
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. ~ John Lennon

nicole62
8 years ago#23
I tried that last night but I can't find the way in. I can go out through that door after I've been through all the puzzle rooms but not back the same way from the entrance of the ruins to the room where you can go to the hide out area..( I have solved all the puzzles.)

nicole62
8 years ago#24
I think I'm trying to do too many things at once and I probably went through the linking door but then didn't finish it. I did just now and I can go through it from the entrance.

What I also find strange is that Keith has just listened to the characters talking in the hide out about the crate etc. but when he came back in the cave, he didn't say anything to Skye about it. There's also nothing on the shelves yet.

Anyway, that's for later. I need to try and catch the last 3 fish first and the last 3 animals.

nicole62
8 years ago#25
Ah, better day today. Caught the Sea Bream and the Mackerel! Finally. Now just the Japanese H. left which I tried for before and is very hard to catch.

nicole62
8 years ago#26
Rainmaker, do you remember where you stood when you caught the Japanese H.?? I've been trying for hours, every time of the day, rain and sun and can't seem to catch it.
Do I need to stand right in the corner where the river and waterfall split or more downwards?
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue
  3. fish and the puzzles
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A