• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue
  3. fish and the puzzles

User Info: nicole62

nicole62
6 years ago#1
Totally forgot what a pain these puzzles are LOL. I found the beautiful stone so that's sorted for the scrapbook.

I'm struggling catching the salmon and the Japanese H. Fishing rod 1 that's supposed to be the best, breaks pretty fast doesn't it! Arrrg have to kill more deer, what a pain in the neck. I'm trying for the salmon in the morning, on the right of the drinking spot but nothing's happening so far.

User Info: Rainmaker59

Rainmaker59
6 years ago#2
Try for the salmon in the afternoon.

Let me know if you need help with any of the puzzles. That's the one part of the game that I took notes on so I have all the solutions written down.
3DS FC: 3265-5063-5380
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. ~ John Lennon

nicole62
6 years ago#3
Thanks. I'll try the Salmon in the afternoon.

I found solutions to the puzzles on the ING site. Funny as I made notes too but haven't written down what answer is to which puzzle!!

I'm not rushing things though as I'm trying to make all the furniture and get the tools before I go and concentrate on escaping.

nicole62
6 years ago#4
Shoot. Forgot to say that Skye has refused to give me the bones of the deer twice now! Very annoying and I'm not sure why that happens.

Rainmaker59
6 years ago#5
Sometimes you get the large bone when Skye cooks large game, sometimes you just don't. This is another thing the quicksave feature is handy for. Do a quicksave right before you ask Ske to cook. If you don't get the large bone, just shut the game off, reload from your quicksave and try again.

nicole62
6 years ago#6
Good idea. I went back to the quicksave int he grassland and just caught the deer again and then she did give a bone but I'll quicksave before asking her to cook next time.

Are you playing LIB1 again too?

Rainmaker59
6 years ago#7
No, I haven't gotten back to it yet. I'm currently playing Pokemon W2.

User Info: FlamingCheetah

FlamingCheetah
6 years ago#8
It's great to see that people are still playing this underappreciated game. It's sad how people overlook this game. Man, if I wasn't playing any other game, I'd play this game again. But Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Black 2 have my full attention right now.
Official Reshiram of the PMD: Magnagate board!
"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back." -Charlie Brown

nicole62
6 years ago#9
Yeh I'm totally hooked again. My DS is acting very weird though, the screen is blinking, shows a red line at the top and is not sharp anymore so I need to go and see what's wrong with it. Maybe I just need a new battery or something simple like that.

nicole62
6 years ago#10
I thought fishing rod 1 was the one to use for the big fish like salmon? It breaks in no time, very frustrating. Can't seem to catch mackerel, rock bream, sea bream, parrot fish, char, japanese huchen and salmon............
Any clues to where I need to look for them?
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue
  3. fish and the puzzles
  • Topic Archived