• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue
  3. Cooking slate and clay pot

User Info: nicole62

nicole62
6 years ago#1
I already have them in my scrapbook from first time around but can't remember where they are and can't seem to find it on this board.
I'm playing in Keith mode and I hope it will help Skye cook better meals when I bring it home.
I read that you have to finish the raft first. Is this true?

User Info: Rainmaker59

Rainmaker59
6 years ago#2
Either I can't find my notes or I didn't make any for this game so I'll have to go by memory (which isn't always reliable). I believe the clay pot is found in the field where you hunt large game, up by the ruins where chives and dandelions grow. You can get to that area before building the raft. I think the slate is found near the second cave on the far side of the caldera/lake. You will need to build the raft to get there.
3DS FC: 3265-5063-5380
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. ~ John Lennon

nicole62
6 years ago#3
Thank you. I had a look around last night in the bit where the chives and dandelions are but couldn't find it. I thought it was in a corner some where. I'll have another good look around and let you know once I find it.

Rainmaker59
6 years ago#4
I had that backwards. The slate is found in the field where you hunt large game. I still think it was up by the ruins, in the area with the dandelions and chives. You need to dig it up. The clay pot is on the far side of the lake/caldera near the second cave. Did you find either of them?

nicole62
6 years ago#5
I still can't find either of them. I've looked everywhere. Weird isn't it. I'm going to have another go in a minute. I thought that when I played the game for the first time, I found a thread with explaining where it was exactly but now I can't seem to find it anywhere.

nicole62
6 years ago#6
Nope, definitely can't find either of them. They are in my scrapbook already so I wonder if they aren't there anymore as I've picked them up when I played it first time around.

Rainmaker59
6 years ago#7
Maybe you picked them up and forgot? If Skye prepares anything that's stir-fried then you must have the slate. And if anything she cooks is steamed, boiled or deep-fried then you must have the clay pot - even if her dishes aren't true recipes.

nicole62
6 years ago#8
Yeh maybe I did that, who knows as it was years when I continued and I was on day 50 or something. I'll have to pay more attention to what she's cooking and check what it is she's actually making LOL. Never pay much attention to it at all.

nicole62
6 years ago#9
OMG you're right. Skye made steamed raspberry so I must have the clay pot. Doh! Why didn't I think of checking that?? Thank you so much.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue
  3. Cooking slate and clay pot
  • Topic Archived