the srw anime spoilers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Guol

Guol
7 years ago#1

so i just saw the episode of the new anime where the alt is taken out, but the disappoiting thing is, it was taken out by axle in the ash saber and not the soul gain, they should have kept that part of the story the same,man that a terrible way for the alt to go... i do like thereplacement of angel with vysaiga though, thoughts?

User Info: SolGravion

SolGravion
7 years ago#2
I've got no problem with Axel kicking Kyousuke's ass with a Ashsaviour. Though the fight could have been much more even sided. I would have also preferred Alt's demise to have been more than Axel using "sword cut" and the Sword Breakers.

Soulgain/Alteisen probably would've looked just as silly as Ashsaviour/Vysaga did a few episodes prior.

User Info: Fencedude

Fencedude
7 years ago#3
Dude. We have a ****ing board for this stuff. USE IT. Stop making threads on the almost dead gameboard.

We're on our fourth thread for the show on the Super Robot board.
Birth, Childhood, Loss, Compensation, Purpose, Defeat, Pain, Depression, Defilement, Validation, Victory, Death, Rebirth, Love

User Info: red255

red255
7 years ago#4
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000382-anime-and-manga-super-robots/57896423
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: Knux19

Knux19
7 years ago#5
Don't be TOO hard on em', Fence.

...gotta have a little mercy for people who wanna take that junk (Divine Wars was just barely passable, but damn...Masami Obari of all people for Inspectors? Just....god, Banpresto, REALLY?).
Pants are not a "group activity"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived