help with scenario 15

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fighterx23

fighterx23
7 years ago#1
well i beat them and was wondering when exactly do i get the items for doing it or did i miss out by not killing mekibos last? i killed him first then sikabolg then the girl.

User Info: redtide1962

redtide1962
7 years ago#2
Steel Soul, Hero's Mark, and Custom CPU parts, as well as Shishioh Blade and G-Impact Stake weapons

you get these at the end of the mission afaik, provided that you destroy them all, destroying Graterkin last.

User Info: fighterx23

fighterx23
7 years ago#3
dang that sucks i killed him first wasted so much time on that stage, oh well guess i should just move on ahead and work on gespy s and wild wurger L.

User Info: red255

red255
7 years ago#4
To kill them, Aguilla is the hardest... because she basically requires you to use STRIKE, but she has the least SP.

If you gave Lefina some massive upgrades, SP regen and whatnot (second run thru, taking the moon route at first branch)

this should be cake. GRAVITY cannon the balls off her.

Sikalog should be whittled down by Villeta at range max with the graviton launcher or whatever that special gun is, cuz he's only got range like 5 or 6 and it shoots for 8 doesn't it?

and Mekibos is defeated simply by having Gilliam use Strike every turn and have the hiryuu kai use defensive support to keep him alive, as he damages the mech with his counter move.

you can speed it up, but thats the safest way to beat the trio without save/load abuse.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived