Dygenguar & Aussenseiter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HYPERMECHA

HYPERMECHA
7 years ago#1
I'm hoping someone here knows this, does Dygenguar & Aussenseiter, the dual robot/horse & rider combiner, appear in this game? If not, do you know what game they do appear in?

I actually have quite a few of the games & have been playing them even before they were translated & released in North America. I have the Japanese-only ones for N64 & SNES, all the GBA ones, and recently I just got SRT OG: Endless Frontier for the NDS. I haven't played them all yet, I'm in the middle of the 2nd GBA game & only just started the NDS one. The 2nd question I have is, could someone tell me the order in which they go? I know there really isn't any running plot or storyline from one game to another & it doesn't matter what order you play them in, but with the ones with letters instead of numbers, it's hard to tell if they came out in alphabetical order or not. And what DO the letters stand for? Anything specific? I know there is A, D, R, K, L, W, J, & G...

Anyway, thanx in advance, any help would be appreciated.
[= [__] =] []\[]intendo....PSP (+.[___]:)
[+ [__] : ] []_)S ..............[+ [__] : ] MICRO size it!

User Info: Shannon_Foraker

Shannon_Foraker
7 years ago#2
Yes, they are in this game.

DyGenGuar appears in Alpha 2, Alpha 3, Original Generation 2, Original Generations (PS2 remake of OG1 and OG2) and Original Generation Gaiden

Aussenseiter appears in all of the above except Alpha 2.

And they aren't a "combiner", its just a single combination attack.
Vice Admiral Shannon Foraker, Republic of Haven
Oops...

User Info: SolGravion

SolGravion
7 years ago#3
The 2nd question I have is, could someone tell me the order in which they go? I know there really isn't any running plot or storyline from one game to another & it doesn't matter what order you play them in, but with the ones with letters instead of numbers, it's hard to tell if they came out in alphabetical order or not. And what DO the letters stand for? Anything specific? I know there is A, D, R, K, L, W, J, & G...

GBA SRWs

SRW A - 09/2001
SRW R - 08/2002
SRW OG - 11/2002
SRW D - 08/2003
SRW 2 [Famicom Mini] - ??/2004 [Promotional contest item that was tied in with the release of SRW GC]
SRW OG2 - 02/2005
SRW J - 09/2005

NDS SRWs and related titles

SRW W - 03/2007
EF:SRW OG Saga - 05/2008
SRW K - 03/2009
SR School - 08/2009
EF Exceed:SRW OG Saga - 02/2010
Masoukishin - LoE: SRW OG Saga - 05/2010
SRW L - 11/2010

Letters

A - Advance
R - Reversal
D - Destiny
J - Judgment
W - Double
K - Key / Keitaiki (?) [Keitaiki = Mobile Device/Cell Phone]
L - Link (?)

Most of the letter's meanings were derived from the write-up that appears on the back of the game's packaging. Others (namely the last three) either originate from speculation or official sources [see: Terada/Official SRW Website]. It should be noted that while these letters have some meaning/interpretation, it doesn't mean that the meaning is supposed to be used in the game's title. SRW K is just SRW K and not SRW Key/Keitaiki or whatever.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived