• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Trauma Center: Under the Knife
  3. Even though this board is pretty much dead...

User Info: vklomskule

vklomskule
7 years ago#1
A couple weeks ago, I picked up this game again and decided "hey, might as well start a new file and play this for a while tonight, I won't finish it" and I played it until I beat Final Sin at 3 am or so. Next day I came back and beat all the X missions, too. Then earlier this week I wanted to start getting an S on every mission, and after playing sporadically for a week I finally got the last one today. So I guess this is my party thread, even though this'll probably be the last post here.

Notable missions:

X-5: Even though it basically only requires you to not use the healing touch, it's a hard mission without it. When I finally beat it there were 4 tumor cores and a bunch of mini tumors, and the vitals dropped to 1 right before the death animation, but I managed to stabilize just in time right after.

Striving for Asclepius: I just had no idea how to S this for a while (turns out accuracy is MUCH more important than speed)

Please Let Me Live: Probably the only GUILT mission you have to do more than just win without misses or HT to S

Sixth Sin and Under the Knife: Only two missions I hit the score cap (9999) on.

And I'm happy to say that I did it without using double stylus, doublestab on Savato, or pausing on Pempti.

I guess the end point is that after having it for 6-7 years, I can finally say I've beaten TC:UTK 100%.
Here, I thought we were friends. And now, you have a gun in my face.
I have to kill fast, and bullets too slow.

User Info: Ornerythopter

Ornerythopter
7 years ago#2
Damn, that's impressive. Just picked up the game yesterday and thought I'd stop by the board to see if anyone still played it. Any tips for a beginner?
So big, so angry... so dead. PSN: Xavirez7 - 3DS: 2723 - 8308 - 5070

User Info: vklomskule

vklomskule
7 years ago#3
Probably the best tip I can give you is not to get frustrated. It's a really hard game at times, and you're probably going to fail a lot. I did too, it's no big deal. If you get stuck on something, the guides on here are pretty helpful.

Also, two useful things the game never tells you: Gel stops bleeding from lacerations (stopping vitals loss temporarily) and slows down/repels parasites. Makes a couple of the later operations a lot easier.
Here, I thought we were friends. And now, you have a gun in my face.
I have to kill fast, and bullets too slow.

User Info: Ornerythopter

Ornerythopter
7 years ago#4
Alright. Thanks, mate.
So big, so angry... so dead. PSN: Xavirez7 - 3DS: 2723 - 8308 - 5070
  1. Boards
  2. Trauma Center: Under the Knife
  3. Even though this board is pretty much dead...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A