• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Trauma Center: Under the Knife
  3. Possible to beat the game without using Healing Touch ?

User Info: Forz1234

Forz1234
9 years ago#1
So far I've managed to beat everything up until the 3rd GUILT thing (the triangle things you're operating on a kid in Africa). At first I was like, "OMG WHAT DO I DO OMG NO THEY REGENERATE!" and kept failing. So I looked at a FAQ that said to use the healing touch and cut the crap out of stuff and remove the triangles. However I tried it again and managed to beat it fairly quickly without using the healing touch by just removing almost all pins and cutting everything at the same time and removing stuff as fast as I could, and S ranked it on my first success.

There is only one mission where I hatefully had to resort to the healing touch (the one with 5 aneurisms, oh my god I hate you), except the automatic ones. So far, do I have a chance on future operations without the healing touch ?

User Info: LieutenantSykes

LieutenantSykes
9 years ago#2
There are a handful of operations that require you to use it (they're pretty obvious), but the rest of them can be completed just fine without the HT. In fact, if you're going for S Ranks, you pretty much can't use it at all.

User Info: Forz1234

Forz1234
9 years ago#3
Thanks, that's good to hear. I don't really like the idea behind the HT >< I guess it just means I'll have to be really good for the end game!

User Info: master_rose

master_rose
9 years ago#4
However he's forgetting to mention one last thing.

Don't screw up in (I think) Death Awaits All(or the one right after it before first sin), Final Sin, or X-7. You CAN'T use HT. At all. Or you lose. Not immediately, but once you reach the end:

*SPOILERS DUDE!!!!*

The Final GUILT requires you to save the HT all the way until derek automatically uses it, and then you can use it. It's required to stop time so Savato(Name doesn't really matter since you're reading this) can't dodge the needle of serum.

*I'M DONE WITH MY SPOILING STUFF DUDE!
PSN: TimesCrusader
This is minecraft. Why deal with uneven terrain? If you don't like the lay of the land, you punch it until it shapes the f*** up
  1. Boards
  2. Trauma Center: Under the Knife
  3. Possible to beat the game without using Healing Touch ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A