• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Trauma Center: Under the Knife
  3. is anyone still playing this game?

User Info: Ash_Gamma

Ash_Gamma
10 years ago#1
I just got this game and was wondering if there was anyone still out there still playing this or the 2nd game.
Witness The Rise of Team Heroes in this Universe and the Fall of the villians of this Galaxy

User Info: Saracens17

Saracens17
10 years ago#2
I just started playing it this week, after not touching it for the better part of a year and a half. I still haven't beaten it, so you're not alone :]
Waiting for: Dead Space 2, LittleBigPlanet2

User Info: HuracanPolimar

HuracanPolimar
10 years ago#3
Yes, i recently got this game.. long time not see anyone sell this game and it cost me around 18$ (im from another country so i just estimate the cost) and still playing this :)

User Info: Ash_Gamma

Ash_Gamma
10 years ago#4
Sweet, as much as it may sound like im a cheater cause i can use Gameshark or Action Replay, i got it for the Emulator. shockind as it is, its harder on the computer then it is on the DS. But i love this game so i felt i Had to get this series on the DS.
Witness The Rise of Team Heroes in this Universe and the Fall of the villians of this Galaxy

User Info: yunalenne10

yunalenne10
10 years ago#5
This is probably my favorite series of all time. I'm not kidding. I've played TONS of other DS games (from Chrono Trigger to Pokemon Black) and this one has the perfect balance of gameplay, story, music, and graphics. I finished this one a few months ago. I just finished the second one last week.

*SPOILERS* The X-Missions are very addicting for me. The musical scores for the final patients, in the first and the second, are so epic. I just love the details they've worked into this series. =D
"The more beautiful and pure a thing is...the more satisfying it is to corrupt it, isn't it?" - /b/
  1. Boards
  2. Trauma Center: Under the Knife
  3. is anyone still playing this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I perform the healing touch on awakening? Main Quest1 Answer
How to past story 2-1? General1 Answer
What are Chiral Reactions? Plot1 Answer
Is this game any good? General1 Answer
Level 2-1, HOW? Main Quest1 Answer