How to have God Mode offline?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Counter-Strike: Source
  3. How to have God Mode offline?

User Info: jake-sf

jake-sf
10 years ago#1
Obviously the God commands or even buddha doesn't work. I searched for mod but couldn't find any while there is one for the old CS.

I just want to cheat against bots. Yes, I suck immensely and yes I find it fun to be invincible against bots, so I don't really care at the mass spam or trolling that people can throw at me. I just want to know if there is any way to have God Mode on my own offline servers besides hacking so I can have a bit of fun.

Any real help would be appreciated.

User Info: GrrMan

GrrMan
10 years ago#2
sv_cheats 1
god

Just remember; the next time you see a kid being bullied, you must kick bully's ass.

That is the only way to reconpensate your cheatiness.
"I do not await eternity. I am eternity." ~Inscription inlaid in sword found in Pernik, western Bulgaria

jake-sf
10 years ago#3
That never worked, I tried today and thousands of time before. God and Buddha never works, even if you have sv_cheats on.

jake-sf
10 years ago#4
..anyone?

User Info: Domi

Domi
10 years ago#5
noclip
The truly wise make little of their own wisdom for the more they know, the more they realize how little they know.

jake-sf
10 years ago#6
I know about that too, but thats not what I'm looking for, and yes I know it gives invincibility, but I don't want the side effects.

User Info: hbkXtreMe

hbkXtreMe
10 years ago#7
Allot of sv_cheats have "vanished" since sv_pure was introduced.

Your best bet is to get mani admin plugin, though it would require you to get a server.

ma_givehealth 99999999

ma_color 0 0 0 0

...are some fun things to do with mani.
-/¯¯/__|¯¯|__.|¯¯|/¯ ./\¯¯¯\/¯¯¯/¯¯|_.|¯¯_l|¯-_| .|¯¯¯\/¯¯¯||¯-_|
/__/T__|__-__|__|\__\/___/\ __ \___¯|__| .|____|__|__

jake-sf
10 years ago#8
Well thanks a lot for the info... but like every single other CS mods in history I couldn't get it to work. Checked tutorials, various links, made a server.cfg files and installed all the thing, tried my best but its as if I did nothing, its just not working.

If you can give any help or real link to how you really do it on a Listen server... I actually found some places for that but whatever they said to do, didn't work..

jake-sf
10 years ago#9
Nervermind, I actually got it to work. Version 1.2o or something is the only working version for listen server I think.
  1. Boards
  2. Counter-Strike: Source
  3. How to have God Mode offline?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived