• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gothic 3
  3. You should get endurance to at least 200
JohnJSal 1 year ago#1
I figured since I got so much help from this board, I would leave a tip of my own that I learned while playing, just in case someone comes looking for advice a few years down the road like I did!

(This is for a melee build, and mostly for 2h weapons.)

Most people suggest that endurance isn't that useful and that you shouldn't spend any LP on it, and that's probably true early on when you should focus more on strength and health, plus the basic skills you want, but eventually I found an endurance of 200 (as opposed to the base 100) to make a huge difference in the moves I could use.

In particular, using special attacks costs endurance, and without enough endurance, you simply can't use those attacks. The one I found most useful (and very strong) is the 2h spinning attack, which hits everything around you in a circle. With 100 endurance, you can only do it once or twice, but the more you do it, the faster things die. (This is the move where you hold right-click and quickly press left-click. You can do it repeatedly until you run out of endurance.)

So basically, don't neglect endurance completely. Having a bit extra allows for more uses of this very powerful attack!
MadJak91 1 year ago#2
Yes, I agree and that is a good tip. It is easy to train anyway. I usually get it to 200 early and then I eat the plants and whatever bonuses I can find. That gets you at least another 50 or so Endurance. Maybe more.
JohnJSal 1 year ago#3
Good point. No need to be shy about eating the plants early. Even with Brew Permanent Potions, you can't make them all anyway since you are limited by King's Sorrel.
MadJak91 1 year ago#4
Yeah. The permanent potions here are not as crucial as in G2: NotR. Without or with AB, you are fine with just eating the plants directly.
  1. Boards
  2. Gothic 3
  3. You should get endurance to at least 200
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A