• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gothic 3
  3. Is there an in-game way to figure out where the Fire Chalices are?
JohnJSal 1 year ago#1
Naturally I have 11 of the 12, and I have no leads on where to find the last one. I've spoken to everyone at the monastery (and pretty much everyone in the game at this point), but no one gave any hints about where they are, except to talk to paladins around the world.

Is there any way I can figure out which one I'm missing without just checking a game guide?
MadJak91 1 year ago#2
You cannot locate them. This quest really is as open as it is. Go find them. Go!
Sucks but yeah.

• Milten gives you one.
  • Ukrass in Cape Dun has one. Buy it or kill him.
  • Bengerd slaving away in Montera has one if you start pushing him about what he found.
  • In the lowlands near Okara there is a cave with Fire Mage Rakus. He has one.
  • Konrad in Trelis has one.
  • Treslott in Nemora gives you one.
  • One is in the Geldern mines at the end of a tunnel. Gotta search for it on the ground.
  • Zapotek in Silden has one in his house.
  • Markus in Vengard gives you one.
  • Renegade paladin Kurt has another one. Loot his corpse.
  • Masil in Mora Sul has one.
  • In the desert around Mora Sul (in the direction of Varant pass I think) is Cruz and a sandclawler nearby ate it.
JohnJSal 1 year ago#3
Luckily the one in Silden stuck out to me as one I didn't remember, and fortunately it was sitting right there! Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Gothic 3
  3. Is there an in-game way to figure out where the Fire Chalices are?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A