• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Coded Arms
  3. came out on PSN.

User Info: mega_boi_e715

mega_boi_e715
9 years ago#1
for $9.99USD. should i get it?
got the soy sauce on lock..

mega_boi_e715
9 years ago#2
got it.

pretty repetitive. pretty short. pretty dumb AI.

...but...i...can't...put...it...down...lol.
pretty awesome ass game.

User Info: cooper1147

cooper1147
9 years ago#3
so would you recomend it to other ppl?
PSN ID: Cooper1147, Gamertag: Cooper01147
I'm the cookie guy

User Info: Dark_SilverX

Dark_SilverX
9 years ago#4
It's a fun little shooter. Tons of weapons, and you can level them up to make them stronger. There is also armor upgrades that will make your defense better. There's bosses too, I like this game. Also the bosses are challenging. They're big and sometimes you got to shoot their weakpoints. One of the funnest FPS's I've ever played on PSP.

Get it today.
FC's, GT and PSN in profile. Drama is only funny if your not involved in it.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.

mega_boi_e715
9 years ago#5
recommend it? for $10, hells yes. no question. addicting. simple. yes.

i just wish there wasn't an ammo cap though, i guess it attributes to the whole "horror" (hardly) aspect seeing as how you probably aren't too scared of anything in a game with x99999 bullets lol.

User Info: pixie_sticks

pixie_sticks
9 years ago#6
I waffled a bit about picking it up, but now that I own it I love the game... Infinite Mode for the win with random maps.

It's shockingly hardcore too, you've gotta be really conservative with health and ammo for a long time to clear a misison (OR FOREVER) which it a big deal to clear even easy enemies and rooms efficiently. It kicks ass for difficulty compared to any game with shields, regenerating health, and mix-and-match ammo drops....
i dunno - just my inner goth dying to .... well, die i guess - PieThagora
PSN: KingBoah - MGO: sevenjaguar
  1. Boards
  2. Coded Arms
  3. came out on PSN.
  • Topic Archived