• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ys: The Ark of Napishtim
  3. Why can't they bring the DD version in the US???

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
9 years ago#1
I love Ark of Napishtim. I actually hate the 3D model of the PS2 versions, and love the 2D sprites of the PC version, so the PSP would have been the best version for me....if it was not for this horrible loading time on UMD. I've read in many place that running the game directly from your memory stick almost solve the entire problem. And what do you know, it's out on Japanese PSN since a long while now. With most Konami titles available on US PSN already, one have to wonder, why are they not releasing this one too? Are they affraid that someone might actually purchase it since no one would want the UMD version anymore?? Really I don't understand. Bring Ark of Napishtim out in the US PSN, so we can have Ys 1,2, 3 (well remake of in a way, but PC-Engine version of 3 is out in Japan, so it's just maybe a question of time again), 6, and 7 on one portable-console

No one will come and read this anyway, but I had to let that out...
My PS3 Trophies:
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Drac_Mazoku?sort=title&order=asc
  1. Boards
  2. Ys: The Ark of Napishtim
  3. Why can't they bring the DD version in the US???
  • Topic Archived

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Guide and Walkthrough (PC) by A Backdated Future 5 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough by snkupo 7 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A