• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: karlenruybal

karlenruybal
2 years ago#1
I've had this game for legit probably 7 years. I enjoy the Bob-omb Squad minigame the most. My high scores for all are:

Snowball Slalom: 14"78

Lakitu Launch: 26

Danger, Bob-omb! Danger!: 2356

Whack-a-Monty: 65

Ballon Racing: 20"00 I have no clue how to do that one

Wanted!: ☆x 199 i have no life

Which Wiggler?: ☆x 6

Hide and Boo Seek: ☆x 4

Puzzle Panel: ☆x 3 this one is super tough

Concentration: 35

Memory Match: Coins x 69

Picture Poker: Coins x 897

Pair-a-Gone: Coins x 89

Mario's Slides: ☆x 21

Sort or 'Splode: 162

Bounce and Trounce: 47

Bob-omb Squad: 77900 this is my favorite minigame

Trampoline Time: 9

I would've posted this on the other minigame scores topics but they are like 5 years old and they got archived so I can't post on them.

User Info: karlenruybal

karlenruybal
2 years ago#2
karlenruybal posted...
I've had this game for legit probably 7 years. I enjoy the Bob-omb Squad minigame the most. My high scores for all are:

Snowball Slalom: 14"78

Danger, Bob-omb! Danger!: 2356

Whack-a-Monty: 65

Ballon Racing: 20"00 I have no clue how to do that one

Wanted!: ☆x 199 i have no life

Which Wiggler?: ☆x 6

Hide and Boo Seek: ☆x 4

Puzzle Panel: ☆x 3 this one is super tough

Concentration: 35

Memory Match: Coins x 69

Picture Poker: Coins x 897

Pair-a-Gone: Coins x 89

Mario's Slides: ☆x 21

Sort or 'Splode: 162

Bounce and Trounce: 47

Bob-omb Squad: 77900 this is my favorite minigame

Trampoline Time: 9

***** ☆ was supposed to be a star *****

I would've posted this on the other minigame scores topics but they are like 5 years old and they got archived so I can't post on them.

User Info: BlanketPI

BlanketPI
2 years ago#3
Sure, why not?

Action:
Snowball Slalom: 14"68 (but most are more than a second slower)
Danger, Bob-omb! Danger!: 4023 (I love this one)
Whack-a-Monty: 61
Balloon Racing: 10"70 (blow in the mic to go upwards and stop blowing to not fly into Fly Guys)

Puzzle:
Wanted!: 174 (it's very hard to lose once you get the pace going, but it's hard to get the pace going; my rest are all sub-80)
Which Wiggler?: 30 (staring the best playable character ever..., but not playable here)
Hide and Boo Seek: 8 (very hard to gain momentum, but that helps make it a little easier)
Puzzle Panel: 39 (not hard if you're used to puzzles, since it gives unlimited time; do note that if you hit a tile on the border, you'll still only flip the ones around it, so you might flip only 6 or even 4; you just have to match the image on top)
Coincentration: 26 (that's mostly through luck, though...)

Table:
Memory Match: 285 coins, 10 stars (you can see your stars on the top screen in the lower-right)
Picture Poker: 2452 coins, 52 stars (I don't know why I even bothered, given how luck-based it is, but...)
Pair-a-Gone: 215 coins, 22 stars

Variety:
Mario's Slides: 28
Sort or 'Splode: 165
Bounce and Trounce: 85
Bob-omb Squad: 70300
Trampoline Time: 47

By the way, when you quote someone, the tag (< / quote > but without spaces) is the end of the quote box, so you can put text after that to follow it up with something. And yeah, GameFAQs doesn't allow for many non-ASCII characters....
Sorry, can't talk; switching feet!
  • Topic Archived