• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros.
  3. Guys this game is hard

User Info: quittaboi78

quittaboi78
4 years ago#1
Like in that 1 stage in the intro of the stage 1-2 and I couln'd contorol my character, I was like "wow how do you do that" and then I find out when I did it by accident over a Pit! Then I did it on purpose and I thought "WoW the game doesn't have tutoriel like I should seen! I wish I could practice I also did it in the new Yoshi game but pressing down, but sometimes It doesn't work! It doesn't work when you are small Man with the Bricks, so that was some trial and and Error right there. So heres another story is that when i was in the haunted house, it was quite a lot like a maze but finally a perserverred and found the exit, when I did I got up put it on the ground and did my little celebatory dance in the room, little did I knew there was a GHOST! A ghost behind me, I nearly dropped my cheetos and I scrambled to get my DS in time but the ghost already kiled me at the xsit., "this game is hard" I though, please read my blog as I poast more thoughts and like comment subscibe
Whoever started using the word "canon" in this context, anyway?
I hear it all the time now, and I'd like to slap him. - Green Gibbon!
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros.
  3. Guys this game is hard
  • Topic Archived