• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros.
  3. Hows is this game?

User Info: dnvrmnzero

dnvrmnzero
11 years ago#1
is it long? hard? fun? online?
Psn: aiflyguy..........aim:ai80fly
" i say.......wasup to you!!!"

User Info: jumainji

jumainji
11 years ago#2
long, yes. hard, depeneds if ur smart. online, nope. fun? ehh its alright
Name:Doesn't Matter. Diamond FC:4639-6195-8248
Final Fantasy III FC:2921-6828-0933

User Info: Leonidas123

Leonidas123
11 years ago#3

it's kinda like super mario bros 3, but with a bunch of differences, there is less powerups, the levels are generally easier, but overall i think it's a low/medium difficulty game; what really rocks is the graphics which is 2.5d (2d backgrounds and 3d characters) which looks really nice

the game also comes with a few unlockables (able to play as luigi for example), but most importantly, with a bunch of touchscreen minigames most of which are actually interesting (card games, mini puzzle games, and so on)

multiplayer NSMB is interesting for maybe 15 minutes? anyway only tried it once and then we replaced it with tetris ds cardridge which totally rocks:)

overall this is a pretty good game, doesn't feel a ripoff like those super mario remakes for the GBA... definitely worth playing and worth the money invested

User Info: gamesrock200

gamesrock200
11 years ago#4
This game was one of the first DS games I played and it's awesome. I strongly recommend that you get it.

User Info: greenpickle

greenpickle
11 years ago#5
Length really depends on how much you replay levels, and difficulty is probably lower than average. It is very fun, and there's no online.
My brother told me that he was going to 'cack' into my documents. I really hope he meant 'hack'.
picklewiki.i67.org

User Info: MylesGrey

MylesGrey
11 years ago#6
This is from my experiences with the game. I added a few more questions for your.

Long? Medium-Short.
Hard? Easy.
Fun? Very fun.
Online? No.
Multiplayer? Good.
Better then Super Mario 64 DS, even if you have already played Super Mario 64? No.
Worth it? Yes, for sure.
Awaiting Animal Crossing Wii, Pikmin 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Spore.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros.
  3. Hows is this game?
  • Topic Archived