• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros.
  3. Help me. Sorry im really Dumb!!!! lol

User Info: sweetgirl08

sweetgirl08
11 years ago#1

Ok so i dont usually play these type a games but its quite interesting but in world one i think it level 4( in the castle) i get stuck at the bit where u go dwn the pipe n it shoots u out n all da coins show then i go bk dwn get da big coin den i keep going up then i go dwn another green pipe and dere is a gold pipe on the wall at the side. so n e way i dwn da green pipe and it shoots me up then i dnt know what to do. on my little map thing it shows that im at the dinosour thing but nothing happening. I can do fire bomb thing and thats bout it.

If someone can understand this please help me

lol

thanx!!!!!!!!!

User Info: greenpickle

greenpickle
11 years ago#2
That 'if' needs italicising...

Go down the green pipe as the stone above starts to move apart, and you'll be shot through it. Land on the left hand side at the top, and press up to go through the door there.
My brother told me that he was going to 'cack' into my documents. I really hope he meant 'hack'.
picklewiki.i67.org
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros.
  3. Help me. Sorry im really Dumb!!!! lol
  • Topic Archived