• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros.
  3. anyone else think the "PAH-PAH" music was overused?

User Info: fuego_y_agua

fuego_y_agua
11 years ago#1
I mean, in practically every level the music has that annoying "PAH" sound. they must have hired someone to just say "PAH" over and over again.
fuego, agua, viento, hielo, tierra, tiempo, luz, y oscuridad

User Info: greenpickle

greenpickle
11 years ago#2
...?

I don't recall the music being the same in every level; people don't say 'pah', it's computer-generated; they don't get someone to say things multiple times for sounds, they just repeat them...
My brother told me that he was going to 'cack' into my documents. I really hope he meant 'hack'.
picklewiki.i67.org

User Info: Chaos2711

Chaos2711
11 years ago#3
I think it's cool when they say whatever you wanna call it {pah, hah, etc} and then the goombas, koopas, etc break a dance move
Gee it sure is boring around Gamefaqs. My boi, this game is what all true n00bs strive for. YOU MUST RECOVER!

User Info: raensi_dneeht

raensi_dneeht
11 years ago#4
I hated the music.

Maybe if they'd done the original, or altered it a bit I wouldve like it more.

But yes, I think the music was overused
I'm not lying, I'm just writing fiction with my mouth.

User Info: SockpuppetLord

SockpuppetLord
11 years ago#5
I hate how the enemies "dance" to it. It's just really annoying for some reason...

greenpickle
11 years ago#6
No, that's the best part of the game...
My brother told me that he was going to 'cack' into my documents. I really hope he meant 'hack'.
picklewiki.i67.org

User Info: fuego_y_agua

fuego_y_agua
11 years ago#7
i forgot about the dancing enemies, yup, that was annoying too.
fuego, agua, viento, hielo, tierra, tiempo, luz, y oscuridad

User Info: raensi_dneeht

raensi_dneeht
11 years ago#8
I haven't even seen or noticed the dancing enemies yet :(
I'm not lying, I'm just writing fiction with my mouth.

greenpickle
11 years ago#9
Just watch any Goomba or Koopa for a while, and you'll notice it hops every now and then in time to the music. Even Mushrooms/Mini Mushrooms/Mega Mushrooms do...
picklewiki.i67.org

User Info: TheRobber

TheRobber
11 years ago#10
And Fire flowers
I am not gonna change this sig until...hey! Ouch! Cut that of, man! No! Don't come near me! AAAAHHHHH!!!
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros.
  3. anyone else think the "PAH-PAH" music was overused?
  • Topic Archived