• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros.
  3. New Super Mario Bros. FAQ v.6 (Look here before asking questions!)

User Info: horsehaggis

horsehaggis
12 years ago#191
how do i get onto world 7 big castle because theres 3 worlds and a path which form a square and i cant get past there. help?!?!

User Info: nds_technician

nds_technician
12 years ago#192
you have to take the secret exits.
as the world revolves we are getting more stupid.

User Info: Travis

Travis
12 years ago#193
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Zoro11031

Zoro11031
12 years ago#194
Ok, to get to stage 7-7, you need to make use of a secret exit on 7-6. Right after the checkpoint in 7-6, you should see 2 rows of bricks, and two bouncing koopas. Take out the koopas and then destroy all the blocks in the top row BEFORE the first row. Then, hit all the blocks in the first row. A vine should grow out of one. If you had destroyed the right block before you grew the vine, it should grow all the way to the top of the screen. If you didn't, go back to the map then come back and do it again. Climb the vine. Now go through the area the vine leads you to, and you should find a red flag. That's your ticket out! Jump on it and when you leave the path to 7-7 will open.

And about buying wallpapers.... go back to world 1-1. There should be a blue mushroom house. It sells wallpapers. Hope all this helps you!
When I post, you know your topic's dead. Chunkyliver is very unrecognized. See quote for details

User Info: GTV999

GTV999
12 years ago#195
If you use a cannon BEFORE completing worlds before the cannon warp, can you go back?
Example:
-Goes to world 1 cannon.
-Gets to world 5 before unlocking world 2
Can I go back to world 1?
Are you reading my sig? Random word:castle

User Info: cheatmaster30

cheatmaster30
12 years ago#196
Yes, I think you can select any world you have been to by touching it on the bottom screen from the main menu. In fact, you need to be able to in order to go to worlds 3 AND 4 as well as worlds 6 AND 7. Oh, and anyone who has figured this out, I would kind of call this sticky just a little dated.
Come and join my new DS forum at my site! The address is http://dsultimate.net/Board/upload/index.php and it is now powered by vBulletin! -Videogame expert

User Info: darkkagomelover

darkkagomelover
12 years ago#197
how can i get to Bowser in his castle in world 8

User Info: 77skittles

77skittles
12 years ago#198
i can't beat the world 5 tower! i've tried TONS of times, but i can't do it. any help?

User Info: Xtremeblur

Xtremeblur
12 years ago#199
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Yoshuigi

Yoshuigi
12 years ago#200
Why are there 2 of these? Is this an exact copy of the 2nd one? Like, if I post here, it'll go in the other topic? Oh, sorry for bumping if you didn't want to keep this alive.
Yoshiiiiiiii! Yoshi yoshi yo-yoshi!
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros.
  3. New Super Mario Bros. FAQ v.6 (Look here before asking questions!)
  • Topic Archived