• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jacob91_returns

Jacob91_returns
7 years ago#1
Picked this game up the other day again and I found out that I don't have Warioman as a playable character even though I have gold crowns on everyone else in the album. Please help me understand how this is possible. I have monster megamix but no warioman.. I can't seem to remember if he disappears or..?
I had 600 karma, but was banned by a Usermap_Axe when the little brother of my best friend decided to use my account to troll people.. about a decade ago.

User Info: MercilessSaw

MercilessSaw
7 years ago#2
I've unlocked it yesterday and i'm pretty sure that if you make Wario eat the Garlic at the title Screen, he turns Warioman. You simply can't have Wario and WarioMan at the same time on the (title) screen.

On a side note, I started to play this game some months ago and did not liked it.. This weekend I was bored and picked it up again. Man, how wrong I was, this is really fun. Shame on me, right??
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Unrolling toilet paperSimon3333319/10/2019

GameFAQs Q&A