• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Changes to spells, other things? (focus?)

User Info: Cactrot

Cactrot
10 years ago#1
I'm wondering what things have been changed and what haven't in this version. The FAQ is very helpful, but there are some things it doesn't address. For instance, it seems like Sleep doesn't automatically end after one round like it did in the NES version, so I'm not sure what to expect in terms of spell changes.

Right now, I'm wondering about Focus (originally called Lock on the NES). It's supposed to reduce enemy evade, but in the NES version, Lock was bugged and didn't work. Anybody know if it was fixed here? Focusra would actually help out my party if so.

Thanks.
MogwaiFS posted...
Do what you gotta do, partner. I'm not going to apologize for this place becoming 4chan

User Info: Cactrot

Cactrot
10 years ago#2
Still this. I know people buy this game, Verizon told me so, and their word is their bond.
MogwaiFS posted...
Do what you gotta do, partner. I'm not going to apologize for this place becoming 4chan

User Info: HavocGDI

HavocGDI
10 years ago#3
What was bugged with it in the NES version? I just bought the game, and if I come across it I'll be happy to test it for you.
We want you...to join S.T.A.R.S.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Changes to spells, other things? (focus?)
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Claimed.Doctor_rigatoni65/1 5:52AM

GameFAQs Q&A