• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Samsung Reality???

User Info: schindigg

schindigg
11 years ago#1
I just got this phone and in the games store has this listed as just "Final Fantasy" with no numbers. Is this the game there talking about? And if so is it worth it, i've loved every other FF so far. and yes i've played some of the ones on NES and SNES

Another question, is this the "OG" Final Fantasy I or the "American" "OG" FF I which was actually FF3

any help would be greatly appreciated.
gamertag: schindigg
psn ID: schindigg

User Info: zakumkii

zakumkii
11 years ago#2
I too have FF1 on my Samsung Reality phone. I noticed a big flaw on FF1 on the phone that I haven't noticed on any other FF i've played. It's regarding regular attacks. My current team is a fighter/thief/white mage/black mage so all except the black mage rely on weapon dmg to get through the game. I noticed some instances where my entire party would miss 2 times over (8 missed attacks) on mediocore creatures you find at the beginning of the game with characters at lvl 8. It's never the same creature too! It might not sound like much but it has gotten extremely frustrating to the point where i might just stop playing it on my phone entirely. So imagine fighting tough mobs or even a boss and that happens... Even if i purchase better gear and buff them up, i still notice members of my party missing attacks...

I found this on a website while doing research about the missed attacks issue...

" The early Final Fantasy games also suffer from a curious design flaw. If two of your attacks kill an enemy and you have a third or fourth lined up, the character will always miss, as if they were hitting the "air". "

The only issue i have with this is that again, my entire team would miss attacks, not just the third or fourth character. I hope that helps.

User Info: zakumkii

zakumkii
11 years ago#3
Also, it is NOT the american version of FF where Locke is the main character. That version of FF was one of the best ever!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Samsung Reality???
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Claimed.Doctor_rigatoni65/1 5:52AM

GameFAQs Q&A