• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Mobile FF most similar to FF origins

User Info: redemptioner

redemptioner
11 years ago#1
that's what someone said to me on the regular FF board, and it seems to be true

here are the most noticable changes/details from the original
1. Big HP gains are possible at every level up (non-guaranteed come at about a 10% rate)
2. nonguaranteed +1 stats have been reduced from 25% to 10% per level up
3. after leveling up to Ninja (not sure about knight), i got my first magic at level 17 (huh?) BUT only for 1 of my ninjas (out of 4). now my other ninjas are at level 18 and they have NO MAGIC yet
4. Special Weapons vs enemy type apparently have a higher critical vs their respective enemies, although not sure how much
5. Automatic saves everytime you enter/exit a town/dungeon (this wipes out after you Continue your save or Load a game). So if you need to resave immediately after loading up a game, just reenter the nearest staircase (the one that loads up next to you). This tactic of re-saving doesn't work when you use portals/holes because you cannot easily re-enter them. Therefore, for those you just get the one save. Please note, that when you die, it also wipes out your last save. So if you know you're about to die (i.e. Firaga cast on your 50 HP guy) quickly END/close the game otherwise you lose your last auto-save.
6. NO puzzle game - unless someone knows something I don't

LawlzerPanzers!

User Info: redemptioner

redemptioner
11 years ago#2
lol, I just realized that someone wrote a FAQ for this mobile game in 2005, and everything seems to be quite accurate, except he doesn't go into the differences in the game mechanics details

LawlzerPanzers!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Mobile FF most similar to FF origins
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Claimed.Doctor_rigatoni65/1 5:52AM

GameFAQs Q&A