• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Regrettably: Any Codes?
vidosanchez 11 years ago#1
This game i know is very old. and a lot of y'all out there will probably give heck for this, but i am having very hard time with thing. are there any codes i can dial into my mobile that would say; make it easier to level up faster or any other help?
rabidpiano 11 years ago#2
No, there are not. Final Fantasy games have always been without codes of any sort. If you're having a hard time, stay in an area and just grind on monsters until you level up a bit. That's just how it's played.
ANTI_POP_101 11 years ago#3
Best advice I can give you - Grind on Ogres. You can find more ogres and ogre chiefs outside of elfheim. it will still take you a while to level up, but you will at least make good money as you do it.
PlayStation Network, XBox Live/Windows Live: Symbion
XFire: PhaiLUEr, Steam: ZeroSymbion
redemptioner 11 years ago#4
Grind on ogres first by elfheim, then grind on trolls/minotaurs/giants near crescent, and that'll catapult you to at least Class Change
LawlzerPanzers!
crovaxfrostmane 11 years ago#5
No, there are not. Final Fantasy games have always been without codes of any sort.

Forgetting about the mini-game in the original?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Regrettably: Any Codes?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Claimed.Doctor_rigatoni65/1 5:52AM

GameFAQs Q&A