You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
  3. FAQs, Tips, Hints... keep bumped

User Info: LiquidClen

LiquidClen
12 years ago#131
tag

Not changing this until Falcons win the Super Bowl. Started 1/23/05

User Info: LiquidClen

LiquidClen
12 years ago#132
bump

Not changing this until Falcons win the Super Bowl. Started 1/23/05

User Info: Kubmir

Kubmir
12 years ago#133
Seriously guys, you don't need to bump it anymore. It's a sticky already... for about a year now.

User Info: the_avs_fan

the_avs_fan
12 years ago#134
waster....
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
top 2 bands: Priestess, lostprophets

User Info: wierdo124

wierdo124
12 years ago#135
WHAT THE HE11 DOES BUMP MEAN?!?!?!?!?GAAHHH:twisted:

User Info: BobbyCrougar

BobbyCrougar
12 years ago#136
Bring
Up
My
Soon we will all have to make the choice between what is right and what is easy-Gamertag:Bobby Crougar

User Info: Kubmir

Kubmir
12 years ago#137
Seriously guys, you don't need to bump it anymore. It's a sticky already... for about a year now.

P.S. Hey bob.

User Info: BobbyCrougar

BobbyCrougar
12 years ago#138
Sup :-)

...long time.
Soon we will all have to make the choice between what is right and what is easy-Gamertag:Bobby Crougar

User Info: the_avs_fan

the_avs_fan
12 years ago#139
keep yourself bumped your fat
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
Top 2 bands: Priestess, Lostprophets

User Info: FortuneHunters

FortuneHunters
12 years ago#140
I just forced myself to read through all 14 pages... (it IS a pain)

anyway, I found out that there is 2 ways to unlock cars. First, race those blue dot(or triangle) racers, those guys are the main "storyline" you will go through; second, do the red dot side races, I unlocked class C cars just by doing this kind of races (without beating any of this blue dot racers at the beginning of the game), and it will unlock performance parts for the previous class as well. But centain city has its own "unlocking limites". In San Diego, you can't unlock anything that beyone Lv2 performance for class D, and class C cars. In Altanta, it will be Lv2 performance for class C, Lv3 tires for class D, and class B cars. In Detroit, you can unlock everything.

so if you want to get class A before you race any of the blue dot racers in Detorit, just keep doing red dot races, you WILL unlock them.

I got the psp verison... and I hate the missing paint color (2-color mix and color shifts).
  1. Boards
  2. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
  3. FAQs, Tips, Hints... keep bumped