• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AmericanMuscleX

AmericanMuscleX
10 years ago#1
I have recently gotten an extension cable for online racing and that is where i discovered that people only race in "fades". I bought a SR just for these types of races and i keep losing. What is the best tune for this car and why can those SR's beat my fastest cars???????????? i just need a little help with this... hope to hear from some people soon...

User Info: rocketboy01

rocketboy01
10 years ago#2
I'm sorry, but what the holy **** are you trying to ask?!!
I'll admit I didn't like torterra at first, but he grew on me. Ubergrim3
Soul Calibur 2 IAS is UP! See quote

User Info: Kubmir

Kubmir
10 years ago#3
whats a 'fade' ?
Is that a sleeper?

And maybe you're racing against people who use the swerving technique, which involves driving in 1 gear below your top gear (manual trans) and swerving back and forth to gain speed. Its a glitch that makes people go faster than you can go in automatic.
www.potorkettle.com

User Info: AmericanMuscleX

AmericanMuscleX
10 years ago#4
ok... i think what i was thinking of is swerving... and also. how do you chose manual transmition?

User Info: Kubmir

Kubmir
10 years ago#5
go to the controller configuration screen and choose manual transmission
www.potorkettle.com

User Info: McPeguin

McPeguin
10 years ago#6
Ya what there doing is called speed drifting
Even if you kill the brood, Make sure that they are turned to food. -BashyMcBashBash

User Info: SI4L

SI4L
10 years ago#7
I'm one of the fastest drifters in this game. I can tell you everything if I find you online. Just tell me your screen name or message me.
Topic: Fade is the fading of the text chat. When that text fades it signals the start of the race. And good SR tunes, for starters is 000. 000 means 0 Drift Factor, 0 Traction, and Friction Bias all the way left (0).
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Tips, Hints, and FAQs, keep bumpedKubmir2603/5/2018