You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
  3. Tips, Hints, and FAQs, keep bumped

User Info: fill10000

fill10000
9 years ago#251

Midnight Club DUB EDITION REMIX is the best.

---
MC3, best arcade racer!
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal = amazing

User Info: flyboy214

flyboy214
9 years ago#252
is there any way to trick out A-Class and B-Class cars because in the between game loads i see cars like the viper with a carbon fiber hood i go to upgrade that part on the car it oesn't show the "body ugrades" option. So can you trick out A-class and B-Class cars with body upgrades. If so,please let me know

User Info: ronnieboy01

ronnieboy01
8 years ago#253
Question? Midnight Club 3 Dub've bought Midnight Club 2 if I want to play on the X-Box comes with the following error X: 5829.0 and B: 1884.0 watch for updates. Where can I find these updates for the games and the X-Box should be put. I have been associated with X-Box Live and have Internet access

User Info: DynV

DynV
7 years ago#254

Is there a way to go through the cities in daylight? Even if just during the "rides", between races. The constant darkness is getting to me, funny how psychology function.

Thanks for boositn my morale.

User Info: DynV

DynV
7 years ago#255

DynV posted...
Is there a way to go through the cities in daylight? Even if just during the "rides", between races.

I discovered the solution to my problem: Arcade mode, in the menu (below career & tokyo). The "rides" is actually called cruise.

Finally the sky isn't dark anymore!

User Info: Darumaka

Darumaka
7 years ago#256
That's good.
guwa
#554 - Darumaka
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Steelix500

Steelix500