You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
  3. Tips, Hints, and FAQs, keep bumped

User Info: rocketboy01

rocketboy01
11 years ago#221
It's OK Veger, I got past Ceaser anyway. And Patrat, geez, we almost started another flame war against each other! I really should word my posts better. I think I figured out how this little flame fight started. It's this:

rocketboy01
It's Balboa. Especially if you use a fast car.
---
I am Invader ZIM!

I think it was just a small misunderstanding. When you read fast car in my post, you naturally assumed "the fastest in a class". I am not accusing you of this, just saying what I think happened. When you posted to not use the fastest car in a class, I thought, "WTF is he talking about?" so that's why I retaliated. Hope we can still be buddies.
---
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o4/Greenpickle512/LMHanging2.jpg
Creepy...this should scare DaLuigiGuy.

User Info: Patrat191

Patrat191
11 years ago#222
lol, yea. I guess i shouldnt have mouthed off so much. Glad we got things straightened out. :)

User Info: POOKISTAN

POOKISTAN
11 years ago#223
<_____________________________________________________________________________<

User Info: AngrySyn

AngrySyn
11 years ago#224
Wow this has been here for 2 years....
"You know what, I'm gonna save you alot of time and just call you an idiot" Diamond: 2234-4237-6593 / Spyke

User Info: SearchmanV16

SearchmanV16
11 years ago#225
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: danieleckart

danieleckart
11 years ago#226
Where are the body upgrades for my truck/suv? I just beat the invitation only races for trucks/suvs. After the last race, it said i unlocked new side upgrades, along with new bumpers, grilles and spoilers won from a couple races earlier. However, when i go to the garage to customize my suv, all thats available under body upgrades are tires and rims. WTF. If anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it.

User Info: Kubmir

Kubmir
11 years ago#227
maybe you should try a different SUV/Truck?

Maybe they don't all have upgrades.
http://friends.GameFly.com/r/4fc63bca7b9d102a919d

User Info: iamwhoiamorami

iamwhoiamorami
11 years ago#228
Odd, I thought all the trucks/SUVs had upgrades. Which one were you using? Hummer H1 is the only one I'm not sure about... I've had that one for a while.

User Info: POOKISTAN

POOKISTAN
11 years ago#229
b3n15!i!

User Info: rocketboy01

rocketboy01
11 years ago#230
I think the H1 is just like every other Truck/SUV.
Is it too late to start selling bumper stickers that say " I think I voted"? Scott Adams on Electronic Voting Machines
  1. Boards
  2. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
  3. Tips, Hints, and FAQs, keep bumped