You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
  3. Tips, Hints, and FAQs, keep bumped

User Info: GamerzVoice

GamerzVoice
11 years ago#211

THANKS!! this is useful info

Some online players are unclear about this, but if you want to make your SR / Viper / Esprit, Supra, etc. faster than an F1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjDXo-emzqA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdkDuVG7sd4

Hope this helped you guys...

User Info: steven_1993

steven_1993
11 years ago#213
rocketboy01 posted...
Oh yes, Patrat, really sorry if this annoys you, but the McLaren F1 LM isn't the fastest car in the A class. Some Mercedes crap is the #1 dog. And, while you used a slower Porsche look-alike, I was blowing past the same cars you listed in my Lambo and F1.
---
Paper Mario IAS is UP! Soon to come: Luigi's Mansion
Now, it's personal...

your're rediculous. the f1 and the clk gtr are the same speed. and he was giving an example of a slower a class car you can use, not bragging about beating those cars in a slow car.

User Info: Patrat191

Patrat191
11 years ago#214

rocketboy01 posted...
Oh yes, Patrat, really sorry if this annoys you, but the McLaren F1 LM isn't the fastest car in the A class. Some Mercedes crap is the #1 dog. And, while you used a slower Porsche look-alike, I was blowing past the same cars you listed in my Lambo and F1.

Congrats!!... But your stats are messed up because the CLK-GTR is the best A group. F1 and 412 are the top two. Anyways, my point was not to brag about my acomplishment, like you just did. It was to help others who keep saying they are using the best car in the group and Still losing. I like that you used my advice though :D ("I was blowing past the same cars you listed in my Lambo..." both lambos are slower than F1s or 412s and if you were blowing past them, you were using my advice, just with a tad faster car. Nice one)

GamerzVoice
11 years ago#215

cool, i can really use this

GamerzVoice
11 years ago#216

cool, i can really use this

User Info: Matt_Azuri

Matt_Azuri
11 years ago#217

Hey i am trying to customize the police cars or the police 1000 but everything is unavailavle. can someone tell me how 2 customize a police car or the police 1000?

Thanks

User Info: Kubmir

Kubmir
11 years ago#218
you can't customize the cop cars.
http://friends.GameFly.com/r/4fc63bca7b9d102a919d

User Info: Vegerunks

Vegerunks
11 years ago#219
Rocket if you still need help I suggest getting a B class car or using the Nissan Skyline... I always got like 0:0:15 behind with my Viper GTR with my skyline i'd get like 2:15:92 ahead But it mostly is how you can drive with the cars if you cant take turns easily without breaking then your a bad driver or using the wrong car. Because this level is all about speed and no mess ups.

User Info: Slayer13666144

Slayer13666144
11 years ago#220
Has anyone gotten ARMAX cheats to work with this game? Is there a certain version of ARMAX or a certain version of the game you need to get the cheats to work? Im pretty much bored with the game, so I like to spice it up. Let me know.
  1. Boards
  2. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
  3. Tips, Hints, and FAQs, keep bumped