You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
  3. Tips, Hints, and FAQs, keep bumped

User Info: SuddenSuspend

SuddenSuspend
14 years ago#11
^even though I'm not Kubmir, the obvious answer (common sense, actually) would be no^
I am Prodigenous Zee
"They say, because plane fly over drop value, in Beirut, plane fly over, drop bomb" -The Castle (movie)
Thanks Kubmir...

One question, when you say 'Race Starters', do you mean people like this: http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/681/681773/img_2675391.html
?
And Remember Kids! Opinions start flame wars...
The best fairy tales are the ones that you can corrupt into your own...

User Info: Senor_Nemesis

Senor_Nemesis
14 years ago#13
One question:
Can I shift bought parts around from car to car? I don't want to spend a whole lot of cash on one car and find out I have to re-buy the parts for another car.
What a splendid pie.

User Info: Kubmir

Kubmir
14 years ago#14
2 posts above: Yes, that is a picture of a 'race starter'.

1 post above: You can use parts that you've bought for one car (SRT4, for instance) on all versions of that car, but you can't switch them from one car to another.
MC3, best arcade racer!
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal = amazing

User Info: Kubmir

Kubmir
14 years ago#15
bump, even though people keep bumping other similar topics or making new topics with the stuff copied out of this, I have faith it will catch on.
MC3, best arcade racer!
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal = amazing

User Info: BFVplayer

BFVplayer
14 years ago#16
Heh, I apolagize(sp?), I just wanted to make sure everyone knew, no harm done a?

i also put a link to this, so I wouldn't be hung and beat like a black man in the 40's
no, you smell, and we all know the posts of smelly people don't count. - DeadlySmurf

User Info: MafiaMasterMind

MafiaMasterMind
14 years ago#17
I applaud you on this. Usually that statement is only used as sarcasm, but I have to pat you on the back for a job well done.
"Would you like me to CHEW YOUR FOOD for you as well?" ~ Agency Operative, on convincing tazz to play Vice again

User Info: BFVplayer

BFVplayer
14 years ago#18
Does that mean I done something right?
no, you smell, and we all know the posts of smelly people don't count. - DeadlySmurf

User Info: jackcerberus

jackcerberus
14 years ago#19
To add to your R* unlockables. It also unlocks the police as Riders in addition to the Race starters.
I find it kind of funny. I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

User Info: darthnefas

darthnefas
14 years ago#20
Supposedly some confusion was made during an IGN article that described something that parralleled the experience in MC3: DUB and it said walking into the car and allot of people made the mistake that it was in the game. The sequence involved real life, not the game, so closer scrutiny would've revealed the faux paux.
  1. Boards
  2. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
  3. Tips, Hints, and FAQs, keep bumped