• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
  3. So, does anybody want KOTOR 3 enought to send EA a message?

User Info: moonwatcher99

moonwatcher99
1 year ago#1
Think it's worth the effort to petition EA for KOTOR 3?

I was recently looking up some info about the KOTOR series, and found several articles about KOTOR 3, speculating on why it hasn't happened, why it WON'T happen, whether fans want it, etc. What caught my attention was one particular page which claimed that Bioware had actually tried, but EA wouldn't greenlight the project. So, my poll. Honestly, I've seen more frivolous petitions on Change dot org. I remember once someone put one up to ask for a sequel to the A-Team movie. (Actually, I signed that one. What? I thought it was a good movie!) Thoughts, anyone? I was also sad to see that the Unreal Engine fan mod had been shut down last year. I could see asking for a remaster as well, though I would prefer to have 3.
Switch FC: 7084-9717-1799
XBOX: StrandedAbyss81

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
1 year ago#2
EA will find a way to f*** it up somehow. Also, online petitions never work.

User Info: Aressar

Aressar
1 year ago#3
I'd like a KOTOR3 very much, but not by EA.
One time, CE triggered me so hard with their objectively wrong opinions that I accidentally punched myself in the balls.

User Info: ranagrande

ranagrande
1 year ago#4
I'd rather petition Disney to give the Star Wars license to a different publisher. They would ignore that too though.

User Info: moonwatcher99

moonwatcher99
1 year ago#5
ranagrande posted...
I'd rather petition Disney to give the Star Wars license to a different publisher. They would ignore that too though.

I'm telling you...Go Zahn or go home. :D
Switch FC: 7084-9717-1799
XBOX: StrandedAbyss81

User Info: red255

red255
1 year ago#6
I dont buy ea games

Give it to someone else

Not ea
Not activision
Not ubisoft

I cant recall if i got other companies on my s*** list but no ea cant do kotor 3
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: Zellio2014

Zellio2014
11 months ago#7
Please don't, modern bioware and Ea would f*** it up
3600/32 gb ddr4 3200/1tb NVME m.2/EVGA 2080ti/LG 55c6p 4k OLED/Logitech z906 5.1/Tower 900/water cooling/RGB all
Alienware Area 51m/9700k/64 gb ram/2080/4tb

User Info: RavensRules69

RavensRules69
7 months ago#8
moonwatcher99 posted...
I'm telling you...Go Zahn or go home. :D

As long as the Mouse has anything to do with Star Wars, anything at all, even the man who gave us Mara Jade, Talon Karrde and the legendary Grand Admiral Thrawn can only do so much. Look what Space Aladdin did to Thrawn, ffs.
Not changing this sig until Disney gives us back the Star Wars EU

User Info: RavensRules69

RavensRules69
7 months ago#9
ranagrande posted...

Only time I've ever wished for a hostile takeover. Seriously, Disney is cancer, at least "modern" Disney.
Not changing this sig until Disney gives us back the Star Wars EU

User Info: QueenCia

QueenCia
3 months ago#10
I'm very back and fourth about a 3rd game. Like yes I want one but at the same time I really do think EA could ruin the whole thing. We'd definitely need remasters of the first two before a 3rd game came out. Though Kotor 2 is my fav game of all time, it is so unrefined when compared to Kotor, and you can't remaster one of them without the other.
"As you would pass judgement on her, I have come to pass judgement on you all."
- Darth Traya
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
  3. So, does anybody want KOTOR 3 enought to send EA a message?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A