• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SWAT 4
  3. Finally finished the entire game on Elite

User Info: HuManBing

HuManBing
9 years ago#1
The add-on missions were well balanced for Elite. The main game had one or two missions that were really just a matter of dumb luck - especially the Red Library, the DuPlessis Diamonds, and the final hospital levels.
"What follows I can only describe as HMB's Manifesto of Awesome."
~ illuminati, 2010.09.15

User Info: d_damjan

d_damjan
9 years ago#2
Congrats.

User Info: Python_2k9

Python_2k9
9 years ago#3
I got the demo, and I'm very impressed. I'm getting it right now.

Finally, I have a game that my dinosaur of a computer can run.
The Mubcrab Empire's civilian government's personal assassin.
Using my EX Brotherhood skill-set since December 20th.

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
9 years ago#4
It's so obnoxious when there's guys hiding in ridiculously small unseeable areas that kill one of your squadmates....
..............................?

User Info: Mazryonh

Mazryonh
9 years ago#5
I think you have to admit that in some ways, using non-lethal force (which Elite pretty much forces you to) is quite a bit easier than using lethal firearms in this game. With lethal firearms you must wait until an armed Suspect aims a gun at a team member/hostage/you to shoot them without incurring penalties. Shooting to incapacitate doesn't incur a penalty so as long as you shout for compliance first, but you have a good chance of killing your target instead of leaving them on the floor wounded.

With less-lethal force you can shoot without shouting for compliance, with no regards to whether or not an armed Suspect is threatening a team member/hostage/you. Granted, direct-fire Less-lethal weapons has problems with cover, but the extra ease of use in this game makes up for it.
In the name of gaming quality, I post this link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhZQEvg1V0Y
  1. Boards
  2. SWAT 4
  3. Finally finished the entire game on Elite
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Resolution issueTodd13415/3 7:06PM

GameFAQs Q&A