• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
  3. Where are your pecious cancel combos now?

User Info: FindKenshi

FindKenshi
7 years ago#1
I've been waiting a long time to say this. where are your precious cancel combos NOW!? Budokai 3 remains and OLD and DEAD video game that NO ONE WITH A LIFE plays anymore! All of you "elite" godly players with your juggles and cancel combos you have moved aside and been utterly dominated by the button mashers. BEND OVER! Yep you've been cast aside thrown in the GARBAGE no one plays Budokai 3 anymore at ALL! DEAD GAME! OLD AND DEAD.

You "high-level" players were never true Dragnoball fans anyway. True DB fans just played the game for the enjoyment, not to abuse glitches and bugs and do infinite long combos.. these cancel combos were never MEANT to be used like that!

So after all your conteputous "I'm better than you" attitude, where are you now?

PLAYING NON-DRAGONBALL GAMES!! At long, long last I can smugly grin at you and say with upmost confidence "I won, you lost."

Tenkaichi > Budokai for life

User Info: EVIL CAP AMERICA

EVIL CAP AMERICA
7 years ago#2
1 Feels good having a game that people didnrt scoff because only stupid people with no attention span played for no reason but idiot fanservice

2 Seems like all those years you living up to that stereotype hasent changed and your still butthurt over the matter

3 Are you aware that im not exactly sure who you are?I mean I remember the SN but I couldnt recall exactly what conversations we have ever had of what you might have done

4 You can never take away what had been done here.A DBZ game that was worth playing competitively has never happened before and will never happen again.We spent almost decade riding high on that and I couldnt be more proud

5 It really will never happen again and the "Short attention span theater" games will be anything beyond mindless fluff.So instead why dont you tell me how it feels knowing that you will be permanently inadequate and will never live up to the standards that we set.

6 You forgot DBZ:Infinite Word ie the best DBZ fighting game ever made and permanent holder of that title since a good DBZ game will never be made again

Its not like the roles would ever be reversed and any of us would care about DBZ:ADHD edition enough to go there on those dead boards and comment on how those games are mindless entertainment made with no effort and were just meant to r8ib dimwitted DBZ fanboys of their with a sub-par game like every non-Budokai/Super DBZ ever
The [OSMBV] Harbinger of Newbie Death and MODOK Avenger of GameFAQs
Reigning Sorcerer Supreme of the GameFAQs dimension

User Info: Azuro

Azuro
7 years ago#3
I didn't know a mechanic that has been present in every Dimps DBZ fighter since the first one (and has been even refined as time went on) they made was a glitch. XD

And I love how you came back just to make a silly topic like this.

Also, Tenkaichi hasn't been doing much better among the DBZ fanbase. The only heavily disliked Budokai game since 3 was Burst Limit. EVERY Tenkaichi after 3 has generally not been liked. Food for thought.
http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com | http://www.testyourmight.com | http://www.facebook.com/THTBFanPage

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
7 years ago#4
Budokai 3 remains and OLD and DEAD video game that NO ONE WITH A LIFE plays anymore!

So, a life is defined by whether or not you choose to play an old DBZ game? What about other games that no one plays anymore?

So wait, job, gf, plan for future, play an old DBZ game every now and then...OH NO IT'S ALL A LIE!!!!!!

You "high-level" players were never true Dragnoball fans anyway.

Scarred for life. But seriously, I love DBZ, and also happen to love fighting games that don't suck.

these cancel combos were never MEANT to be used like that!

Have you checked the command list in IW? They're listed. Btw where's the rulebook that says we can't create new things with the tools at our disposal?

If I play one of the older Tenkaichi games that no one's playing now, am I still allowed to have a life considering the game is old and dead?

User Info: Overlordtico

Overlordtico
7 years ago#5
FindKenshi posted...
I've been waiting a long time to say this. where are your precious cancel combos NOW!? Budokai 3 remains and OLD and DEAD video game that NO ONE WITH A LIFE plays anymore! All of you "elite" godly players with your juggles and cancel combos you have moved aside and been utterly dominated by the button mashers. BEND OVER! Yep you've been cast aside thrown in the GARBAGE no one plays Budokai 3 anymore at ALL! DEAD GAME! OLD AND DEAD.

You "high-level" players were never true Dragnoball fans anyway. True DB fans just played the game for the enjoyment, not to abuse glitches and bugs and do infinite long combos.. these cancel combos were never MEANT to be used like that!

So after all your conteputous "I'm better than you" attitude, where are you now?

PLAYING NON-DRAGONBALL GAMES!! At long, long last I can smugly grin at you and say with upmost confidence "I won, you lost."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
PSN: overlordtico
http://youtube.com/user/underlordtico

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
7 years ago#6
Oh man, that was hilarious!

User Info: Saintman32190

Saintman32190
7 years ago#7
Lol FindKenshi

User Info: Vash_Savo

Vash_Savo
7 years ago#8
ITT people who are getting trolled cept me cause I R PRO!

User Info: EVIL CAP AMERICA

EVIL CAP AMERICA
7 years ago#9
Yeah a bunch of us laughing dismissively at the people we have always and routinely owned sure does sound like getting trolled
The [OSMBV] Harbinger of Newbie Death and MODOK Avenger of GameFAQs
Reigning Sorcerer Supreme of the GameFAQs dimension

User Info: Billdough002

Billdough002
7 years ago#10
And yet a few years later, you still are a tool^.

Never change do you cat ears? Of course, the cat ears don't matter at this point. It is hilarious that you still have the same attitude.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
  3. Where are your pecious cancel combos now?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Evil Mystery Gohanblackrock15/12 8:41PM