My endgame character stats

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Cicatriz_ESP

Cicatriz_ESP
5 years ago#1
http://s8.postimage.org/hz9zb480l/Third_Age.jpg

Also, keep in mind that they are equiped with their 'optimal' equipment, but no elfstones (some of them raise some atributes).

*Idrial is equiped with the Galadhon Tiara, not the Swan helm (lower armor, but more spirit damage).

*Berethor is equiped with the 1st age Eregion ring of spirit warding, when he should have the second age Numenorian Ring (the last has 5 less armor points but more STR, SPD and DEX)

Here are the ranks:

Berethor - Fountain Commander
Idrial - Caras Galadhon Commander
Elegost - Dunedain Commander
Hadhod - King's Commander
Morwen - Second Marshall of the Mark (sorry, Morwen, but Eaoden got this one....)
Eaoden - Chief Marshall of the Mark
Sephiroth kills a lady and white materia drops to the floor. But when Cloud mows the lawn, it's brown materia that drops.

User Info: VVolf316

VVolf316
5 years ago#2
Erm, mind using a larger pic?

On a personal level, I always equip Idrial with her helm, crappy stats or not.

How much damage does your characters deal? Just an average number will do.

Much obliged for the ranks. I had a feeling they would turn out this way...You'd think they'd at least add in "guard" in the middle of Berethor's rank to avoid confusion. And lol at Morwen.
The problem with EA is, instead of unlocking secrets, you get to unlock bugs and glitches. It's much fun.

Cicatriz_ESP
5 years ago#3
http://s13.postimage.org/h3l5qelkn/Sem_t_tulo.jpg

Bigger Picture.
Sephiroth kills a lady and white materia drops to the floor. But when Cloud mows the lawn, it's brown materia that drops.

VVolf316
5 years ago#4
Still way too small to see the numbers...

Might need to type it out.
The problem with EA is, instead of unlocking secrets, you get to unlock bugs and glitches. It's much fun.

Cicatriz_ESP
5 years ago#5
VVolf316 posted...
Still way too small to see the numbers...

Might need to type it out.

http://s9.postimage.org/49rdq5kn3/the_third_age.jpg

VVolf316
5 years ago#6
Maybe it's my browser or something, but I'm not lying when I say the pic is way too small for me to make out the numbers, if anything.

Cicatriz_ESP
5 years ago#7
Berethor Idrial Elegost Hadhod Morwen Eaoden
HP 6733 4804 5090 7539 4947 5223
AP 1148 2328 1478 690 670 1617
Armor 393 347 244 422 313 327
STR 246 71 94 180 248 124
SPR 143 302 227 63 78 239
CONS 88 58 89 153 71 93
SPD 168 168 168 168 168 168
DEX 153 113 153 153 153 88

VVolf316
5 years ago#8
Thank you for the trouble.

Hm, pretty much how I'd expect it, except for Hadhod's rather low STR but high armour (I was always under the impression that Idrial has the highest).

I'm quite surprised that Idrial still gets 113 DEX though.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived