• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dwashbur

dwashbur
11 years ago#1
...to steady the damn gun sight? I get so tired of it wandering around like a blind dog in a butcher shop. Most other games have some way to hold your breath, lean on something or otherwise hold the stupid gun steady and line up a shot. Not this one. And of course it gets worse as the difficulty gets higher; I'm in the process of giving up on Authentic at the second mission, and this is the main reason. Has anybody found a way to get past this nonsense? If the actual American soldiers had been this wobbly with their weapons, we never would have won the war.

User Info: The_Loganeer

The_Loganeer
11 years ago#2
I'm in the process of giving up on Authentic at the second mission, and this is the main reason. Has anybody found a way to get past this nonsense? If the actual American soldiers had been this wobbly with their weapons, we never would have won the war.

I felt like giving up on Authentic too, but then I used something called "Weapon Accuracy Mod 1.1" from http://brothersinarms2.filefront.com/files/Brothers_in_Arms/Mods;5644

It reduced weapon sway considerably to a more realistic amount, and as a result I've made a lot of progress since.
Till all are one...

User Info: dwashbur

dwashbur
11 years ago#3
Wow, what a difference. Thanks!

It's still way too tough, and sometimes the Germans can still shoot through cover and have x-ray eyes, but being able to sight on them is a marked improvement. Thanks!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A