• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. Did anyone else find it annoying that lara could not sprint in this game?

User Info: oleirishdragon

oleirishdragon
3 years ago#1
Well i wish lara could sprint in legend i mean the final boss is tough to do with no deaths and no meds due to the fact that lara cannot sprint in this game the boss moves faster than her which is really annoying. And despite the fact that she could not sprint in 1, 2, and parts of 6 it was no big deal back then since those scenarios weren't so tough. But in most of the CD games it's a pain because there are tough scenarios and i know she can sprint in underworld but the thing is with underworld the controls were way too buggy and it was worse than what AOD was like. And even if lara could sprint in the other crystal dynamics games the controls are clunky and so are the camera controls and platforming controls.
I beat all 146 levels of the 9 classic TR games including 3 add ons all secrets no medi packs no deaths/reloads
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. Did anyone else find it annoying that lara could not sprint in this game?
  • Topic Archived