• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. Going backwards in Game Loads

User Info: nugglesxo

nugglesxo
10 years ago#1
I got to Nepal to get momma's pin that attaches to the sword. also, fought that dam sea monster for three hours. now, just for kicks went back to Lara's Mansion to do some practicing and can't get back to Nepal, only to find that my saved levels are now back to the rainforest in W. Africa. Wtf??? I'm in horror thinking that I need to fight that sea monster again...??? What can I do to retrieve my previous Nepal game level. btw, finally realized in Nepal that icicles are our friends! HELP!

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
10 years ago#2
nugglesxo posted at 3/14/2009 1:09 PM "I got to Nepal to get momma's pin that attaches to the sword. also, fought that dam sea monster for three hours. now, just for kicks went back to Lara's Mansion to do some practicing and can't get back to Nepal, only to find that my saved levels are now back to the rainforest in W. Africa. Wtf??? I'm in horror thinking that I need to fight that sea monster again...??? What can I do to retrieve my previous Nepal game level. btw, finally realized in Nepal that icicles are our friends! HELP!"

Did you save in Nepal before playing Croft Manor?
Too many game developers mistake washed-out graphics, poor controls, broken mechanics, and eye-wrenching, stomach-turning cameras for clever game design.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. Going backwards in Game Loads
  • Topic Archived