• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. Major Glitch! Help please? >_< (SPOILER)

User Info: Xaositec

Xaositec
10 years ago#1
I'm in England, in King Arthur's tomb. The problem is when i first arrived here, in the lake, i saw all this levers with the cages to kill the water wyrm... first i didn't know what they were for, and i threw a couple granades to the left front gear lever... and now it's not working! I can't kill the gawdamn wyrm because the cage won't come down u_U even if i die and start at the checkpoint or load my saved game, that bug is still there!

Anybody knows how to start the level from the begining or something? Otherwise i'm afraid i'll have to start THE WHOLE GAME! I tried loading the last level and finishing... but when it's done i can't continue. u_U i suck I know... i'll never shoot or boom things just for fun.. which is not fair!

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
10 years ago#2
I've had problems with that bell even without bombing it with grenades. It seems to be touchy about Lara's location. Try to put Lara directly in line with the plane of the gear for maximum leverage on the handle.

Good luck.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Legend
  3. Major Glitch! Help please? >_< (SPOILER)
  • Topic Archived